Past clients include:
- Sony: Wrote and directed an original Snapchat series starring a pug priest (of course) and social influencers to promote the brand's new entertainment platform, Astronauts Wanted.
- KIND Snacks: Put the CEO of KIND Snacks front and center by launching a new Q&A video series; brought KIND's voice and mission to life through social, and helped KIND's community complete thousands of acts of kindness.
- Benefit Cosmetics: Wrote the hotline copy for the 1-800-FLAWLESS network, helping makeup lovers worldwide tap into their flawless fortunes.
- Pepsi: Strategized and executed a month-long 360 media campaign across Pepsi's channels to get America #hypedforhalftime. Mike Ditka on a wrecking ball included.
- Pepsi MAX: Embodied the disembodied voice of three retired street-ballers to promote a "zero-calorie cola in disguise."
- Pepsi NEXT: Launched Pepsi's mid-calorie soda in real life by launching it on the Internet first. Campaign perks included an eerie doppelgänger experience, a personalized gift delivered via telenovela star, and an extra hour in a Pepsi NEXT drinker's day.